Subject: GUI + Iconify
From: "Alastair Murray" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked]
Date: 26 Nov 97 21:23:26 +0000

As I said a bit ago...
I had problems with the Easylife iconify command so I used the GUI
extension to make my own iconification.
However whereas before if I iconified an AMOS program, I could run
another, quit it and then return to the original, using the GUI
extension I can't run another AMOS program....

Is there a solution to this?

Thanks,
-Murray

--

 Alastair  \\|//   [email-masked]
  Murray   (o o)      http://freespace.virgin.net/malcolm.murray
|~~~~~~oOOo~(_)~oOOo~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~|
| ---===ON AMINET===--- |dev/misc/Backbone | --==IN PRODUCTION==--  |
|  game/shoot/Hanger18  |game/shoot/Traitor|    The Turtleminator   |
|game/jump/BananaIslands|  game/role/CHAOS |       Hangar 18 II     |
|  game/shoot/Extinct   | game/jump/Blobby | Backbone - Game Creator|
|   dev/amos/KeyState   | dev/amos/PicPack |                        |
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~